You'll Be Glad To Have These Things
Photography has opened many doors for me, the one I never imagined entering was to the bridal dressing room. As a guy I have spent more hours with brides and bridesmaids getting ready than I had ever dreamed of. Ladies, I'm constantly amazed at the lengths you go to look magnificent. I'm also amazed at how chaotic everything can be with everyone doing hair, make-up and dressing; yet it all comes together at just about the same time.
Time and again I hear shout outs and scrambling to find the same items over and over while the ladies are getting ready. Below is a list of them....
10. Emergency Sewing Kit - The small travel size ones will do.
9. Paper Towels - Bouquets are wet when first removed from vase and will drip on dresses, best to sop up the water.
8. Lighter - A cigarette lighter is handy for loose strings and candles
7. Safety Pins - You never know!
6. Bobbie Pins - Again, you never know!
5. Straws - Once your lipstick is on you will be grateful for a drinking straw.
4. Q-Tips - Always a life saver for many uses. May favorite is for removing make-up buggers after spray makeup. :-)
3. Tissue - You know someone is gonna cry.
2. Double Sided Tape - Wedding dresses, boobs and gravity don't always play nice with gravity.
......and the number one requested item is....
1. SCISSORS - All those new dresses have tags.
Add your useful items to the list in the comments below to help out future brides.